Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday again


Well, had a few comments about my last blog! Sorry, but I believe that diaries (design or otherwise) have to see you through the good times and the bad, and the run up to the last sketch design was one of the bad!

Anyway - it's all over now, and I'm feeling better. I thought the display of our work looked good on the wall in the corridor - I really liked Julie's, and I really liked Claire's. In fact, there was such a lot of good stuff that I got even more depressed and haven't felt like talking to my blog for over a week!

So, now we've got like a week to do what feels like a month's worth of work! Cancel the Christmas shopping, it's Hadlow for me, not Bluewater. Just my luck that I also have to do a presentation for Tom Turner next Monday. Don't expect much!

Well - I've got nothing in my sketchbook to share with you, so I thought I'd add a photo but it looks like it's my turn for the image uploader thingy to not work! Why is that? It's really frustrating!

Oh well - maybe next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home