Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Friday Review

I know it's not actually Friday, but it will be soon and that's when the Friday Review starts.

OK folks - a quick update is called for and then I'm going to continue my blog with a Friday Review, which will keep you all up-to-date with EVERYTHING.

1. Claire and I are setting up in partnership - Down to Earth Design has it's first commision and we are doing just fine.

2. I am studying for the RHS Advanced Certificate in Horticulture - just call me a masochist.

3. My butterfly and bee bed looks a shabby mess.

4. My entire garden looks a shabby mess, but it's ok - I've actually started a design for it which may, one day, be built, which is more than can be said for any of the designs I did at college.

5. I have been to my first rugby match - it was really violent!

6. I have joined the Guild of Landscape Designers - worth checking them out.

7. We had a visit to CED, the stone place in Thurrock, which was very interesting (if cold). And it made me SO glad that I'm not a student anymore, because we did the tour with two groups of students and they looked so sad and downtrodden.

8. We went to a Lighting Seminar at Hadlow, organised by GoLD, which was interesting, and it was lovely to see some old faces.

9. I went to Wisley for the day with my Mum - alway a pleasure, never a chore.

Oh I went down to Westonbirt for the weekend to see the autumn colour - I was a little late, and most of it was on the floor, but it was a great weekend anyway. My friend and I stayed at Fawlty Towers - how we laughed!

Anyway, sorry no pictures - I have one or two of Westonbirt but not of anything else.

Hope everyone else is ok.
That brings us pretty well up to date.

2 Comments:

Blogger NOT a happy bunny and cous! said...

Great to have you back blogging, Jackie n good to see you last week. Good luck with your ventures. Will watch this space. Ttfn. Kim

8:32 am  
Blogger Raina said...

SHE'S BACK!! I will be tuning in every Friday!

9:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home