Monday, May 29, 2006

Not waving....

...but drowning. I've been looking through my old papers to find some of the technical drawing I did in the first year, in a vain attempt to work out what the f*** I'm doing. Unfortunately, I found the project we had to do back then - you remember, the five elements to photograph and draw, and there stuck to the front of it was the mark sheet. How depressing is that?





And here's a close-up, just so you can see quite clearly how well I did then....





This is possibly the hardest unit I've had to attempt. Since the Big F in the first year I've not really spent a lot of time doing construction drawings, it's just not something I do as a general rule, not part of my daily routine.

Actually - looking at the stuff I handed in then, I'm not really surprised it got such a poor mark, but the problem is I'm not sure I can actually do any better now!

Oh well - gotta keep going I suppose. One last push....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home