Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Better late than never

Well, the Friday Review didn't really work out quite as it should have done. Sorry about that.
I was reminded today that, a year ago to this very day, we were pinning up for the final exhibition. What a great feeling that I never have to go through that again.

Since my last blog lots has been happening - Claire and I are working hard, and seem to have enough jobs to keep us busy. I managed to pass one unit of the RHS Advanced Horticulture exam, and am going back for more later this year. My garden is finally showing signs of being cared for, although the design is still on the drawing board. At least the weeds are being dealt with slowly but surely, and I've even got some vegetables planted this year!


Have been on a couple of weekend breaks so far this year - ah the joys of having weekends off! The first was to Amsterdam in February - bloody freezing.








The second was to Marrakech in March - bloody boiling, but very beautiful.




















Then I went on my very first skiing holiday ever, to Les Deux Alpes, in April. What a laugh:



I asked Tim to tilt the camera so it would look like I was going downhill, but unfortunately he tilted it the wrong way.


But here's one of him on the way home:
and no, he doesn't normally travel by wheelchair.
Anyway, that's about all the news for now. Hope to see some of you lot at this year's barbecue this week for a real catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home