Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Masterplan, what masterplan?

Forgive me bloggers I have sinned - it's been 10 days since my last blog and in that time I've been guilty of sloth, gluttony, anger - in fact you name it, I'm guilty of it.

Something strange happened in my head after Friday's tutorial - it's like someone told me I was on holiday or something!

Anyway - now I've checked out the other blogs and see how hard everyone is working, thinking about Hadlow and researching ideas, I feel SO guilty. I will start tomorrow (got to go shopping today).

I have nothing further to offer you - no lovely images, no sketches from my sketch book. But take my word for it, my christmas tree looks beautiful, and I've been out to a Carol Service at Southwark Cathedral and a big Christmas Party at The Science Museum. So it only goes to prove that you can't do this course and enjoy yourself as well - it's one or the other.

I promise to say a few Hail Jamies and get straight back on the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home