Saturday, December 10, 2005

Prevaricating

I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to actually do some work on the 3 options for Hadlow. I have tidied the room, put all my pencils in order of colour and size, straightened my desk, written a few christmas cards, stared out of the window, made tea, shuffled papers, flicked through Garden Design Journals, watched Gardeners World (well it's sort of work).

Now it's nearly 10pm and I'm no further forward.

In the words of the song "there may be trouble ahead".

I am not without hope - I'm sure once I get started, there will be a veritable landslide of ideas flooding from my head onto the page. I can feel them bubbling away just beneath the surface, and just out of reach. Let's hope that tomorrow will be slightly more productive and when Monday dawns I won't let myself down too badly.

Wish me luck - I think I'm going to need it!

I thought I'd have a go at putting some of my Hadlow photos on here - just to get me in the right frame of mind and concentrate my thoughts.

Strengths - the lovely River Bourne!





Weaknesses - the main entrance







Opportunities - the majestic plane trees


Threats - so many cars!

Well, it's a start I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home