Tuesday, May 16, 2006

3

I was getting really stressed this morning over my still unfinished planting plan, making really heavy work of the whole thing and generally moaning. I was saying to my daughter "God this is such a nightmare, I don't know what to do, I hate it, there's so much to think about etc etc" and she said..."Mum, this is the part you are supposed to like, this is why you are doing the course. Why don't you just relax and try to enjoy it? Look upon it as a treat after all the other stuff you've done that you really don't enjoy?. After all, making gardens with lots of lovely plants is exactly why you went into this in the first place".

And you know, she's right! Why am I letting it get to me? This IS supposed to be the nice bit. So I tried to take her advice and just immersed myself in it, trying not to worry too much about the end result, but just enjoy having this opportunity to learn about all the different types of plants I can use on this site and why I want them.

It worked for a while!

Here's a couple of images from my planting strategy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home