Monday, May 15, 2006

4

Just started the 1:50. Thought it was going to be straightforward, after all, I've already designed it right? Hahaha. Wrong. How can I be so indecisive at this late stage? I really want to change some of the materials, but that completely ruins all the stuff that's gone before - materials strategy, precedents etc. So what do I do? Can I do that? Does anyone know? And if I change it at 1:50, does that mean revisiting all the other 1:200 stuff that relates to it?

Got this level of panic going on which is horrible. Keep thinking I'm gonna stab someone - or be sick - or both. Feel like I'm developing Tourette's syndrome because I keep shouting swear words at random.

Can't believe I felt so calm just a couple of days ago.

I'm never going to get it all done, never. There just aren't enough hours in the day and I'm just too slow.

Breathe breathe. No images. No time.

1 Comments:

Blogger NOT a happy bunny and cous! said...

Don't panic Jackie - I'm doing enough of that for everyone. As far as changing materials, I believe you can do that at 1:50 without having to go back, but it is development not redesign. Hope this helps. Good luck. Kim

7:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home