Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel

Oh no it's not, it's just an approaching train. Well it's back to the mini-deadlines for me and the first one made a lovely whooshing noise as it went past and I'd missed it. Yesterday I should have completed the lighting concept thingy and I didn't quite get there. Today it's drainage. This is my attempt to start ticking things off the list in preparation for the next lot.

But I have managed to play with photoshop and not lose everything or turn it all green. Here are some of my sketches with a few lights added - it doesn't really show whats happening, but who cares! I was just pleased to get something that looks halfway like a lighting concept!

Ok back to the drains now - can't wait.


2 Comments:

Blogger Raina said...

They look brilliant Jackie, especially the 2nd one.
I know what you mean about the mini deadlines whooshing by, it has happened to me a few times this week! Maybe I should stop blogging?

2:21 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

Great images, Jackie. I loved your previous entry too - with the alternative annotation or was it titling? It made me laugh. Also agree with your comments and those of Raina about deadlines, and the lists/timetable scenario -mine is a bit of a joke. I have two items ticked today, but they're only things which I had to redo, and so should really have been done five days ago. 'Blogging' is quite a useful relief at times like this. But must get back to the drawing-board again. Good luck everyone!

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home