Saturday, January 21, 2006

ldksjgjkdlsk kdksl

Lost the ability to type. Haven't posted pictures of my sections, although I meant to, but I think I've forgotten how. Will do so just as soon as I have finished everything else.

Have just been trying to do some sketches for the masterplan document. Laugh? I thought I'd never stop. I will pay someone £10,000 to do them for me. My fingers are bleeding, my brain is technically dead. I think if I see the word Hadlow one more time I will kill the next unsuspecting stranger I meet.

It's 10pm on Saturday and I have got loads left to do. I know that my sketches are rubbish, I know that John's basket ball playing cyclist has a sister and she's 8'3" and is riding a horse in one of my sections. Who invited her? And why are all my people wearing the same knitwear?

It's all hopeless. Shoot me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home