Thursday, January 05, 2006

OMG

or oh my god. I am getting nowhere. That's why I'm blogging, anything's better than sitting in front of the empty page that is my masterplan.

I got some very good advice from Claire yesterday- trace over the things on the site that HAVE to stay, and then work with the space in between - get the circulation sorted, it's vital to get it right. Well, I've fallen at the first hurdle. I have two maps of Hadlow, one misses out the bit by the village, and the other misses out the bit by Faulkner's Farm. Aha! join them together I hear you say! But they are at different scales and I can't face another trip to the printers! I just want to cry. And yesterday I read Jamie's email which said "you should pretty much have finished by now" (well that's how I read it anyway). Now my brain is in meltdown. The only thing I'm utterly sure of is that I need 1000 car parking spaces, and that's not very inspirational.

I don't want you to think I haven't been working! I have read all the stuff Jamie has kindly sent to us - I've researched on the internet and in books - I've thought of very little other than Hadlow, which is quite depressing in itself. The problem I have is that none of this has made any difference and I still have very little to show for it!

I am just not in the mood for this, so I'm going to post a photo of the wellies I got for my birthday. Dare I wear them? Or shall I just trace round them and overlay the pattern onto the site in a desperate attempt to find a concept? Hahahahahahahaahahahahahah! Manic laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home