Sunday, January 08, 2006

Where is everyone?

I keep trawling through the blogs to see how everyone is doing and either everyone is working so hard that they haven't time to blog, or they've been abducted by aliens. Hey! Great excuse! I might try that one on Monday.

Actually, I have finally found some inspiration - isn't it odd how these things just appear in your mind and you suddenly think "Yes! This might just work!". But sadly, my little mental light bulb has flickered into life rather late in the day to have anything wonderful to pin up on Monday. Still, it's one small step on the way to a masterplan, and one giant leap in terms of progress for me.

It all happened like this...........no, i won't bore you with the details. But in my musings over the site at Hadlow and how it has no centre, no focus, no cohesion, and how all it's parts are loosely arranged in no particular order, I was reminded of a spiders web with bits of dead fly, or droplets of water all over it. I realised that the bits of dead fly, or the droplets were all linked together by the web, and viewed as a whole it made one pretty picture which made complete sense.

Now I've just got all the other stuff to do! Well, it's a start.

See you Monday!

1 Comments:

Blogger treebeard31 said...

Keep spinning more tales...:)...great blog...keep em posts cummin:)

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home