Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it

I remember when I had a life. I found an old roll of film in the back of a drawer and had it developed last weekend. They were pictures of a couple of years ago when I went on holiday to the carribean. Oh the nostalgia of having a life (and a waistline). Funnily enough though, back then, with my first attempt at snorkelling, I had no idea that now, in the last few months of this course, I would still feel like I was underwater. Everything is fuzzy and unclear and I'm a bit out of my depth. Visibility is poor and I can't seem to move forward very fast. It's all new and exciting, yes, but also a bit scary.

Anyway - here's me and my daughter discovering the wonders of the deep. Difficult to say cheese with a snorkel in your gob, but I think you can see I'm trying. Plus ca change!

1 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

i so love your blogging Jackie
You are full of humor and so right about life.What i find interesting is your ability to say it as it is.

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home